Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions given below govern the use of this Website by any of the persons accessing this website (the "User’). Please read the contents of this page carefully before any use of this website.
- 1. This Website is for informational purposes only.
- 2. The User understands that Union Asset Management Company Private Limited may at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to the User, prohibit or restrict User’s access to this Website or related services or may discontinue or change, at any time, any of the services available through the Website.
- 3. Pages within this Website may contain supplemental Terms and Conditions and additional disclosures and disclaimers, which are in addition to these Terms and Conditions, disclosures and disclaimers.
- 1. Union Asset Management Company Private Limited is not providing personalized investment advice through the Website.
- 2. Availability of information and the content on this Site, including any advice as may be provided as part thereof, does not constitute a recommendation of Union Asset Management Company Private Limited to buy or sell any products. Any investment or other decision will be based solely on the user's own evaluation of his/her/its financial circumstances and investment objectives, and Union Asset Management Company Private Limited shall not be held liable for the same.
- 3. All Users of this Website should obtain necessary legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice or services before making any investment.
- 4. Union Asset Management Company Private Limited does not guarantee any returns on investments made in the products by users. Investment in mutual funds involves a degree of risks and investors should not invest any funds unless they can afford to take the risk of losing their investment.
- 5. Investing in the Scheme(s) of the Mutual Fund is subject to the terms and conditions in the Scheme Information Document (SID) and Statement of Additional Information (SAI). Please read the SAI and the respective SID carefully before investing.
Contents on the Website
- 1. While due care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on this website, the Mutual Fund, the AMC, the Trustee Company and the Sponsors, shall not in any way be responsible for any loss or damage arising in contract, tort or otherwise from:
- A) any inaccuracy or error or omission of any data.
- B) interruption or delay in the provision of this service.
- 2. In addition to and without limiting the foregoing, Union Asset Management Company Private Limited shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the services or information, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the services or any of the user’s software, hardware, data or property.
- 1. Union Asset Management Company Private Limited provides links to other sites for the convenience of users in locating related information and services. The content to which links may be made available on this Site have not been developed, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by Union Asset Management Company Private Limited. It makes no representations whatsoever about any such web site which the user may access through this Site and is not liable to users for any content viewed by them through a link which may be provided from this Site. A link to a web site does not mean that Union Asset Management Company Private Limited endorses or accepts any responsibility for the context or the use of such website.
- 2. Union Asset Management Company Private Limited is not liable for any loss or damage caused by any delays, inaccuracy, errors or omissions in the content of any link, whether actual, alleged or consequential. Union Asset Management Company Private Limited is not liable for any content displayed on the linked website, not furnished or provided to it by any third party including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of such content. It is the responsibility of the user to take necessary precautions to ensure that whatever is selected for use is free of such items as viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
Property Rights in Information and Services
- All trademarks, logos and service marks, information and content provided on this Site, including its design structure and compilation, are privately owned Intellectual Property Rights of Union Asset Management Company Private Limited and/or its affiliates or group companies and/or otherwise permitted by Union Asset Management Company Private Limited and/or its affiliates or group companies, to be advertised on this Site. You may not copy, transmit, distribute, modify, reuse, sell or display any of the Proprietary Content for any purpose except with the prior written consent of Union Asset Management Company Private Limited, which it may issue in its sole discretion.
Compliance with Applicable Laws
- 1. Prospective Investors and Distributors should note that this website is intended for use by such prospective investors and distributors authorized by law and regulations to invest / deal in Mutual Fund units. The Website is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of any persons who access the information contained herein to observe all applicable laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdictions.
- 2. The Use of this Website may be monitored, tracked and recorded. Any unauthorized, unlawful access may be subject to a legal recourse by the AMC / Trustees / Sponsors of the Mutual Fund.
- Union Asset Management Company Private Limited reserves the right to add, amend or revise, , in whole or in part, any of the services or contents on this website or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any addition, suspension, revision, amendment, cancellation or suspension shall be effective and binding on users. Users should review these terms and conditions from time to time to be aware of any changes that are made.
- The Usage of this website and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by /construed in accordance with, the laws of India.
- Any dispute arising out of the Scheme(s) and the usage of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in India.
The User’s continued use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of these terms and the User will be unequivocally bound by all these terms and conditions, including amendments, if any.